Unmanned Gated Community in Wellington FL
Wellington Shores was constructed by Sterling Communities in 2000 and construction was completed in 2002. There are 181 luxury homes within Wellington Shores in fifteen different floor plans, the home sizes range from 1,609 to 3,745 square feet.
Wellington Shores Homes for Sale page is loaded with one of a kind market reports to help both the Wellington Shores Home Buyer and Seller. Watch my videos and check out the current properties and market metrics of this luxury estate community. Below you will find the latest data at your fingertips to help you evaluate the properties that are in Wellington Shores Homes for Sale. Before you put your offer in on a new home be sure to review what recent Buyers have been paying in respect to the asking price. If you are ready to list your Wellington Shores home please review the vital statistics so that you are prepared to list your property. Contact me to help you with the Selling process of your Wellington Shores Home.
Wellington Shores Homes for Sale Real Estate Market Report (December 2017)
The following is a market report for the residential development of Wellington Shores in Wellington FL brought to you by Florida Licensed Real Estate Agent and Wellington Realtor Mark Baker. In this Home Buyers report we will cover the current houses on the market, the current market prices within the Gated Community and the statistics of the sales of the 180 days sold houses including the sales price per square foot and the sales to list price. This Real Estate Market Report will give home buyers a good understanding of the real estate values in the gated community of Wellington Shores.
Current MLS Listings for Sale
- 3 homes on the market
- 0 under contract Pending
- 0 under contract Contingent
- 0 accepting Back Up orders
- 3 houses available for sale
Market Activity on MLS Listings (10 Days)
- 0 listings with a Price Change Reduction to the downside
- 0 listing is Back on the Market
- 0 new listings
Market Prices of Listed Houses
- Lowest available property is $425,000 for four bedrooms with three bathrooms and 2,739 living square feet.
- Highest priced property is $500,000 for five bedrooms with three bathrooms and 3,181 square feet under air.
Recently Sold Houses (180 Days)
- 3 properties have sold
- Average sales price per square foot was $172
- Range in average price per square foot $157 to $198
- Average Days on Market 17 days
Types of Home Sales
- 3 homes were traditional sales
- 0 home was REO
- 0 short sale
Financing terms of the Sold Homes
- 1 was a cash deal
- 2 was conventional
- 0 were FHA/VA
- 0 seller financed
- 0 other / assumable
Sales to List Price of Recently Sold Real Estate
This information has been provided to see the relationship of the actual sold price of a home to the list price at time of contract.
- Low end was 97% (3% discount of the asking prices)
- Average was 98% (2% discount of the asking prices)
- High end was at 99% of the asking price (1% discount of the list price)
If you are looking to buy an Wellington Shores home you can contact me directly at 561-336-6333.